Daniel Nambiar is an Associate in our Corporate department where he contributes to the coordination and execution of successful corporate transactions, with a particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and debt financing, business formations, corporate structuring, corporate governance and general corporate matters. He has advised both public and private companies as well as private individual clients across multiple industries, such as entertainment and media, technology, communications, health care, manufacturing, food retail and distribution, and consumer products. Daniel also drafts various types of commercial agreements, performs due diligence, and manages paralegals and junior associates. He has extensive prior experience working as in-house corporate counsel in the United States and India where he advised on corporate governance, M&A and corporate finance projects.
Selected representative matters include:
- A Swedish pet healthcare company in connection with its acquisition of U.S. pet supplement manufacturer for approximately $472.5 million*
- A NASDAQ-listed specialty food distributor in connection with multiple acquisitions of fresh produce, dairy, and wholesale food distributors*
- A legaltech company in connection with its sale to legal software provider for approximately $64 million*
- An electrical contractor in connection with its sale to a Vancouver based private equity firm for approximately $60.5 million in cash and equity*
- A misting and fogging equipment manufacturer and distributor in connection with its sale to a family office for approximately $26.5 million in cash and rollover equity*
- A global asset management company in connection with its SAFE and preferred stock financing into a finance technology company*
- A construction technology company in connection with its Series A financing*
- A healthcare franchise in connection with its series seed financing*
* Matters handled prior to joining the Firm.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Emerging Companies
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, LL.M.
- University of Reading, LL.B.