Cole Peterson is a member of Eisner’s Real Estate Practice Group. Cole’s practice focuses on transactional real estate matters including acquisitions and dispositions, joint ventures, loan originations, loan workouts and restructurings, loan sales and other general real estate matters. In his practice, Cole represents a diverse array of clients encompassing developers, private equity funds, real estate owners and operators, lenders, borrowers and high net worth individuals.
Selected representative matters include:
- Represented a private equity company in the sale of an office complex in San Jose, CA totaling over $85MM.*
- Represented an institutional lender, in its capacity as construction lender and equity investor, in the financing of a 151-unit multi-family housing development in Los Angeles, CA.*
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in the sale of an industrial facility in North Las Vegas, NV for approximately $40MM.*
- Represented an institutional lender in the financing of a 97MM construction loan and a 40MM equity investment for a 394-unit multi-family housing development in Antioch, CA.*
- Represented a private equity company in the purchase of multiple light industrial facilities in San Diego, CA.*
- Represented several investors in a joint venture involving the purchase and financing of a 108,000 sq. ft. shopping center in Oceanside, CA.*
* Matters handled prior to joining the Firm.
- University of California, Los Angeles, J.D.
- Gustavus Adolphus College, B.A.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement