Beau’s practice focuses on corporate and IP litigation, as well as complex business litigation, intellectual property litigation and appellate litigation. He has a variety of experience in transactional and litigation matters involving entertainment, real estate, landlord/tenant, licensing, contracts, franchising, fine art, financing, promotional ventures, sweepstakes, contests, and branding.
Selected representative matters include:
- Negotiating and structuring licensing rights from HBO related to Game of Thrones.
- Advising world-renowned artists and celebrities in a variety of disputes and transactional matters.
- Structuring executive compensation packages for CEOs at public companies with multi-billion dollar market caps.
- Advising on emerging areas of law, such as consumer privacy and data brokering.
- Developing promotional agreements for domestic and international sweepstakes.
- Providing legal counsel to Hollywood producers, directors, talent, and production
- companies in a range of intellectual property matters.
- Negotiating and implementing executive compensation package for celebrity fashion executive with an international fashion brand.
- Advising award-winning branding company on corporate and transactional matters.
- Structuring domestic and international franchise ventures.
- Western State University, J.D.
- University of Southern California, B.A. English
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit