For over 20 years, Wofford has represented artists, songwriters, record producers, managers, and record and publishing companies in all aspects of the music business. Wofford routinely prepares and negotiates a wide variety of agreements for high-profile music industry clients.
Selected representative matters include:
- Songwriter, co-publishing, publishing administration, and foreign subpublishing agreements.
- Recording agreements.
- Artist Engagement and Performance Agreements.
- Management agreements.
- Merchandising agreements.
- Master and synchronization license agreements.
- Master Purchase, distribution and license agreements.
- Producer and production agreements.
- Foreign sublicensing agreements.
- Southern Methodist University Law School, J.D.
- University of Texas, Business
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- California State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Entertainment and Sports Law Section, 1993 -1997
- Director, The Cain Foundation
- Member, University of Texas, Moody College of Communication Advisory Council
- Member, University of Texas Development Board
- Director, Southern Union Gas Company, 1984 -1990
- Organizer and Director, Heritage National Bank 1983 -1987