Michael Eisner is the Founding Partner and Chair of the Firm.
Michael is the Founding Partner and Chair of the Firm, which he established in 1999. His practice focuses on providing high level strategic advice and guidance on complex deal structure, negotiating deals and transactions in each practice area of the Firm, and managing commercial and civil litigation in high stakes, high visibility conflicts. His clients range from individuals to international corporations, operating in industries including film, television and cable, music, technology, intellectual property, fashion, art, franchising, finance, securities offerings, and real estate transactions.
- Corporate Finance
- Real Estate Investment
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, B.A.
Honors & Awards
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America ©, Motion Pictures and Television, 2019
- Selected for inclusion in Southern California Super Lawyers, 2013 – 2018
- Selected for The Global Directory of Who’s Who “Top Lawyers”, 2015
- Navy SEAL Foundation National Leadership Council