Wofford Denius is Of Counsel in the Firm’s Entertainment, Media & The Arts Department.
For over 20 years, Wofford has represented artists, songwriters, record producers, managers and record and publishing companies in all aspects of the music business.
Selected representative matters include:
- Routinely prepares and negotiates a wide variety of agreements for high-profile music industry clients, including:
- Songwriter, co-publishing, publishing administration and foreign sub-publishing agreements.
- Management agreements
- Merchandising agreements
- Master and synchronization license agreements
- Master Purchase, distribution and license agreements
- Producer and production agreements
- Foreign sublicensing agreements
- Entertainment, Media & The Arts
- Southern Methodist University Law School, J.D.
- University of Texas, Business
- California State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Entertainment and Sports Law Section, 1993 -1997
- Director, The Cain Foundation
- Member, University of Texas, Moody College of Communication Advisory Council
- Member, University of Texas Development Board
- Director, Southern Union Gas Company, 1984 -1990
- Organizer and Director, Heritage National Bank 1983 -1987