Prior to joining the firm, Larson worked as a private equity and M&A associate at Winston & Strawn, LLP. He also previously volunteered at NYLAG’s Legal Clinic for Pro Se Litigants in the Southern District of New York and interned as an analyst at a private equity firm.
Selected representative matters include:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements and documents, including acquisition agreements and corresponding disclosure schedules, restrictive covenant and consulting agreements, corporate governance and reorganization documents, investment agreements, intellectual property assignment agreements, and representation and warranty policies.
- Performing domestic and international diligence, working collaboratively with foreign local counsel and internal specialists on analysis of overall deal structure and effectuating relevant asset and equity transfers with consideration to corresponding tax, trade, intellectual property, environmental, healthcare, employment and real estate implications.
- Representing lenders and minority-stake investors in connection with leveraged-financing and note issuances.
- Advising start-up companies and non-profit organizations at all stages of development, including but not limited to formation and corporate governance, restructuring, acquisitions, and strategic partnerships.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Fordham University, J.D., 2017
- New York University, B.A., 2014
Honors and Awards
- Thurgood Marshall Scholar, The George Washington University Law School
- Dean’s List, New York University
- Founder’s Day Award, New York University
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
Fordham Law Review, Vol: 84-85