Jennifer represents firm clients in a variety of corporate transactions, including corporate finance and securities, mergers and acquisitions, corporate formation and joint ventures, intellectual property and licensing transactions, executive employment arrangements, and other strategic transactions.
Selected representative matters include:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements, including secured and unsecured financing agreements, acquisition agreements, executive employment agreements, and investment agreements.
- Directly advising corporate clients on legal, business, and corporate governance matters.
- Represented clients in connection with acquisitions, acquisition financing, and investments in a variety of industries, including media, boutique fitness, medical supplies*, digital media, financial institutions*, wineries*, and software*.
- Represented real estate development company in multi-million dollar joint venture.
- Represented borrowers and issuers in connection with debt financing and note issuances.
- Represented clients in licensing arrangements both as licensor and licensee.
- Represented media platform in multi-million dollar sale of assets to strategic partner.
- Represented executives in a variety of industries, including entertainment, technology, and beauty, in connection with their executive employment packages.
- Advised start-up companies at all stages of development, including but not limited to formation, financing rounds, corporate governance, restructuring, employment matters, and strategic partnerships.
*Matters handled prior to joining the Firm.
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2013, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Dartmouth College, B.A., 2010, with Honors, Cum Laude
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Ambassador, Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation