Jennifer represents firm clients in financing, acquisition and other strategic transactions. She also represents public and private borrowers in lending matters, including secured and unsecured credit facilities, acquisition financings, private debt offerings, and other complex corporate and real estate financings.
Selected representative matters include:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements, including secured and unsecured financing agreements, acquisition agreements, executive employment
- agreements, and investment agreements.
- Directly advising corporate clients on legal, business, and corporate governance matters.
- Represented clients in connection with acquisitions, acquisition financing, and investments in a variety of industries, including media, boutique fitness, medical
- supplies, digital media, financial institutions, wineries, and software.
- Represented real estate development company in multi-million dollar joint venture.
- Represented borrowers and issuers in connection with debt financing and note issuances.
- Represented clients in licensing arrangements both as licensor and licensee.
- Represented media platform in multi-million dollar sale of assets to strategic partner.
- Represented executives in a variety of industries, including entertainment, technology, and beauty, in connection with their executive employment packages.
- Advised start-up companies at all stages of development, including but not limited to formation, financing rounds, corporate structuring, and strategic partnerships.
*Matters handled prior to joining the Firm.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Ambassador, Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2013, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Dartmouth College, B.A., 2010, with Honors, cum laude