Holden has significant experience across a broad range of corporate law matters, with a particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, finance and capital markets. He has advised buyers and sellers in both public and private M&A and borrowers, issuers and financing sources in equity and debt, high-yield and investment-grade, secured and unsecured, and registered and unregistered transactions. He also regularly advises clients with respect to other corporate and commercial matters, including joint ventures, shareholder activism, and liability management. Holden represents domestic and international financial institutions and companies in a variety of industries, such as entertainment and media, technology, communications and health care. Prior to joining Eisner, Holden was an associate at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP in New York.
Selected matters include representations of:
- A global pharmaceutical company in its $50 billion Reverse Morris Trust *
- A global media and entertainment company in the sale of its research & innovation business division*
- A timberlands company in its $2.2 billion sale of its pulp mills*
- A medical device manufacturing company in its $2.05 billion acquisition by another company]*
- A leading financial services company acting as initial purchaser in connection with an offshore drilling company’s $1 billion first and second lien note offerings to finance its exit from bankruptcy*
- Various investment banks in connection with the concurrent $1 billion convertible senior notes offering, $1 billion senior notes offering and $1.13 billion cash tender offer of a travel company*
- A global chemical products manufacturer and distributor in its entry into a cooperation agreement with a shareholder activist*
- A leading financial services company in connection with the arrangement of a $1.05 billion term loan and revolving credit facility for a worldwide supplier of automotive products and services*
* Matters handled prior to joining the Firm.
- Osgoode Hall Law School, J.D.
- Queen’s University, B.A.