Frances’s practice focuses on general litigation in federal and state court, including commercial litigation involving contract claims, business torts, employment disputes, arbitration matters, and entertainment.
Selected representative matters include:
- Representing employer client in dispute with international union.
- Representing clients in business litigation matters involving breach of contract and fraud.
- Representing clients in a variety of entertainment industry litigation.
Pro Bono Work
Frances has a special passion for representing the disenfranchised. For instance, she:
- Successfully obtained U visas for clients while working at the Loyola Immigrant Justice Clinic.
- Fielded claims from inmate petitioners alleging their innocence and wrongful conviction at Loyola’s Project for the Innocent.
- Loyola Law School, J.D., Public Interest Scholar
- Chief Research Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review
- Loyola Marymount University, B.A.