Dulce’s practice focuses on corporate and transactional entertainment matters, licensing, and merchandising. Her practice involves work for business owners, entrepreneurs, producers, production and media companies, investors, fashion and apparel companies, and private developers.
Selected representative matters include:
- Advising a high profile professional athlete and author on various corporate ventures.
- Advising corporate clients on licensing agreements with high profile professional athletes.
- Advising on and drafting licensing agreements, consulting agreements, advisory agreements, strategic partnership agreements, independent contractor agreements, employment agreements, writer agreements, photography agreements, director agreements, producer agreements, talent agreements, collaboration agreements, distribution agreements, design services agreements, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, and term sheets.
- Advising a fashion company on legal, business, and corporate governance matters.
- Advising on emerging areas of law, such as new media.
- Southwestern Law School, J.D.
- University of California Los Angeles, B.A.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Volunteer, South Central Scholars Alumni