Adam has experience in a wide range of general corporate matters, with a focus in mergers and acquisitions, private equity, financings, corporate governance, entertainment, media and the arts, and other strategic transactions.
Selected representative matters include:
- Advised a real estate development company in connection with a joint venture with a large national construction and real estate development company.
- Advised a large private investor in his purchase of a large stake in a luxury fashion company.
- Represented a technology start up in its formation and early stage capital raise.
- Represented a large real estate fund in its acquisition of a premier property.
- Represented a prominent private equity company in its sale to a multinational holding conglomerate.*
- Advised a multinational media and entertainment company in connection with a joint venture.*
- Advised an entertainment and media technology company in connection with its sale to a media conglomerate.*
- Represented a leading private equity company in connection with its acquisition of a national security and technology company.*
- Represented a data analytics and cyber security services contractor in its sale to a government services integrator.*
- Represented a semiconductor company in its acquisition of a networking server company.*
- Provided corporate governance advice to an intellectual property investment and asset management firm.*
- Represented both issuers and underwriters in connection with debt financings.*
* Matters handled prior to joining the Firm
- University of Southern California, J.D.
- Babson College, B.S.