Ali Grace Marquart is a Partner in the Firm’s Entertainment, Media & The Arts Department.
Ali strategically focuses her practice on developing and optimizing brand recognition for clients throughout the fashion, film, television, fitness, publishing and media industries.
An accomplished transactional attorney, Ali has extensive experience working with leading companies in the entertainment industry, including formerly serving as Director of Business and Legal Affairs for Wilhelmina Models, one of the most influential model management companies in the world.
She regularly represents individual talent in the structuring and negotiation of licensing, endorsement, spokesperson, representation and performer agreements, including the recent negotiation of a licensing deal for an influencer’s capsule collection that generated millions in revenue within the first 24 hours of its launch. Ali also advises clients on a variety of matters related to intellectual property and right of privacy/publicity.
- Digital/Social Media
- UC Hastings College of the Law, J.D.
- Editor, Hastings Law Journal
- University of Southern California, B.A. with Honors in Psychology, magna cum laude
- New York
- Not Yet Admitted in California
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Fashion Law Committee of the New York State Bar Association’s Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section
- Adjunct Professor, Fashion Law Institute at Fordham Law School, Created and teaches the first-ever course on Fashion Modeling Law
Honors and Awards
- Honoree, Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30 List
- Renaissance Scholar