Evan Naylon is a Transactional Paralegal in the Firm’s Corporate & Litigation Departments.
Evan supports the Firm’s corporate clients in their acquisition and disposition transactions, lending transactions, intellectual property, joint ventures and strategic alliances and corporate governance and compliance matters. Evan also supports the Firm’s litigation department with trial preparation and discovery. Prior to joining the firm in 2015, Evan worked as the training manager at a publicly traded tech company in San Francisco, where he designed, wrote, and implemented the training curriculum for all new product specialists.
- Corporate equity and debt finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Intellectual Property
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Trial Preparation and Discovery
- San Francisco State University, with highest honors, 2013
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Arts, 2007
- San Francisco State University, Paralegal Studies Certificate
- California Notary Public