Doris Katsuda is a Transactional Paralegal in the Firm’s Real Estate Department.
Doris has been working in the real estate industry for over 20 years and is a Transactional Paralegal involved with title and survey, due diligence, UCC searches, escrow matters, closings, post closings and corporate matters.
- Real Estate and Finance
- LITHC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit) development and Sponsor
- Public Storage acquisition and development
- Cell Tower acquisition of REITS
- Macerich REIT owner/developer of national shopping centers
- Large Multi-Family complex
- Office buildings
- Business Parks
- California State University, Los Angeles, Sociology, B.A.
- AA Accounting from West Los Angeles College
- ABA Paralegal program with honors, BP 6450 Compliant
- California Real Estate License and served as a Mediator/Arbitrator on the Los Angeles/Beverly Hills Board of Realtor