Corwyn Braschi is a Paralegal in the Firm’s Litigation Department.
Corwyn brings an enormous amount of paralegal experience to the Firm’s litigation department. Corwyn supports the litigation department with case and document management and organization, written and electronic discovery, law and motion matters and legal and factual research. Corwyn has a substantial background in trial and arbitration preparation and support, as well as with post-proceedings submissions, and brings this valuable experience to further support the Firm’s litigation department and clients.
- Business Litigation
- Entertainment and Intellectual Property Litigation
- Santa Monica College, AA Degree Program, Dean’s Honor List
- Additional Paralegal Studies Courses (post-certification), West Los Angeles College
- Paralegal Certificate, Loyola Marymount University
- Declaration of Supervising Attorney, Business & Professions Code §6450
- Los Angeles Paralegal Association – Voting Member & Member of the Pro Bono Committee