Ryan W. Nolan is an Associate in the Firm’s Real Estate Department.
Ryan’s practice focuses on representing institutional lenders and commercial banks in closing commercial real estate loans including loans intended to be sold on the secondary market. Ryan also represents clients in real estate acquisition, development and corporate matters including the acquisition and disposition of real property, leasing and formation and structuring of joint ventures, partnerships and limited liability companies.
Selected representative matters include:
- Represents clients in all assets classes, including retail, office, hospitality, multifamily, self-storage, mixed-use, manufactured housing communities and industrial properties across the United States.*
- Represented institutional lender in the origination of several mortgage loans to repeat sponsors secured by retail and industrial properties across southern California.*
- Represented CMBS lender in the origination and securitization of mortgage loans to repeat sponsor secured by hospitality properties across northern California.*
*Proceedings handled prior to joining the Firm
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate
- Pace Law School, J.D., Cum Laude, 2012
- Pace Environmental Law, Dean’s List
- Purdue University, B.S., 2007
- California, 2013
- State Bar of California