Michael E. Puleo is an Associate in the Firm’s Real Estate Department.
Michael represents clients in all aspects of acquisitions, dispositions, development projects, leasing, joint ventures and financings involving all property types. His clients consists of publicly traded and privately held real estate operating companies, developers, financial institutions and private investors. Michael also has prior investment banking, hedge fund and commercial real estate brokerage experience.
Selected representative matters include:
- Represented large national bank in the sale of its leasehold interest across multiple office buildings
- Represented an institutional real estate company in the acquisition of a development site
- Represented multiple client groups in the disposition of commercial realestate to foreign investors
- Represented a medical institute in the disposition of its office building to a top private university
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Finance
- Southwestern Law School, J.D.
- Syracuse University, B.A., Economics
- The State Bar of California
- Cross Border Chinese Real Estate Joint Ventures and Reverse Mergers. California Real Property Journal. Vol. 33. No. 4, 2015.