Kelly Champ is an Associate in the Firm’s Litigation Department.
Kelly’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation, and has represented clients in both state and federal court. He has litigated complex commercial litigation, antitrust defense, and complex antitrust recovery matters for clients. Kelly also advises on other issues relating to complex and class action litigation, and has represented both plaintiff- and defense-side clients on complex litigation matters.
Selected representative matters include:
- Successfully represented one of the world’s largest computer manufacturers recover from an international optical disk drive pricefixing cartel.*
- Successfully represented multiple Fortune 500 distribution and logistics companies recover for damages caused by international cartels.*
- Advised Fortune 500 companies on antitrust merger and acquisition clearance, including mergers for more than $50 billion.*
* Proceedings handled prior to joining the Firm
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation & Trial
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, J.D., 2016
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 2013
Honors and Awards
- Best Oral Argument, Section I, University of California, Berkeley School of Law, 2014
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association