Jennifer Gaudette is an Associate in the Firm’s Corporate Department.
Jennifer represents firm clients in financing, acquisition and other strategic transactions. She also represents public and private borrowers in lending matters, including secured and unsecured credit facilities, acquisition financings, private debt offerings, and other complex corporate and real estate financings.
Selected representative matters include:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements, including secured and unsecured financing agreements, acquisition agreements, and investment agreements.
- Directly advising corporate clients on legal, business, and corporate governance matters.
- Represented private equity funds in connection with acquisitions and acquisition financing in a variety of industries, including media, energy, boutique fitness, medical supplies, financial institutions, wineries, outdoor recreation, and software.
- Represented borrowers and issuers in connection with debt financing and note issuances.
- Advised international hotel brand in connection with corporate restructuring.
- Advised international boutique fitness chain in connection with refinancing its credit facility.
- Advised start-up companies in connection with their initial debt financing facilities.
- Advised distressed borrowers in connection with refinancing their credit facilities.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Ambassador, Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation
- Board Member, Dartmouth Club of Orange County
- Private Equity
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2013, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Dartmouth College, B.A., 2010, with Honors, cum laude
- New York