Frances Choi is an Associate in the Firm’s Litigation Department.
Frances’s practice focuses on general litigation in federal and state court, including litigation involving contract claims, business torts, employment disputes, arbitration matters, and entertainment.
Selected representative matters include:
- Represents employer client in dispute with international union.
- Represents clients in business litigation matters involving breach of contract and fraud.
- Represents clients in a variety of entertainment industry litigation.
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Media & Entertainment Litigation
- Loyola Law School, J.D., Public Interest Scholar
- Chief Research Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review
- Loyola Marymount University, B.A.
Pro Bono Work
Frances has a special passion for representing the disenfranchised. For instance, she:
- Successfully obtained U visas for clients while working at the Loyola Immigrant Justice Clinic.
- Fielded claims from inmate petitioners alleging their innocence and wrongful conviction at Loyola’s Project for the Innocent.