Emily Luna is an Associate in the Firm’s Litigation Department.
Emily’s practice focuses on entertainment, real estate, intellectual property, and commercial litigation. She represents clients in general business matters, right of publicity, breach of contract, advertising, unfair competition, trade secrets, and trademark disputes.
Selected representative matters include:
- Obtained dismissal of all claims against a client in a multimillion dollar lawsuit involving a Southern California housing development.
- Defended corporate and financial clients against breach of contract and business tort allegations.
- Defended spokesperson against false advertising, consumer protection, and products liability lawsuit.
- Represented spokesperson in right of publicity and trademark infringement matter.
- Negotiated settlement in wrongful transfer of claims bankruptcy matter.
- Second-chaired FINRA arbitration obtaining award in favor of financial client.
- Represented arts-related clients in variety of entertainment industry transactional matters.
- Business Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Litigation
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- University of Georgia, B.A. with Honors, Magna Cum Laude
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Young Lawyer’s Division Committee, Nashville Bar Association
Member, California Lawyers for the Arts