Dulce Vasquez is an Associate in the Firm’s Corporate and Entertainment, Media & The Arts Departments.
Dulce’s practice focuses on corporate and transactional entertainment matters. Her practice involves work for business owners, entrepreneurs, producers, production and media companies, investors, fashion and apparel companies, and private developers.
Selected representative matters include:
- Advising a high profile professional athlete and author on various corporate ventures.
- Advising corporate clients on sponsorship agreements with high profile professional athletes.
- Drafting sponsorship, license, writer, director, production, distribution, consulting, and collaboration agreements.
- Advising a business owner on structure of online business and new ventures.
- Advising on emerging areas of law, such as new media.
- Entertainment and Media
- Licensing and Merchandising
- Creative and Fashion Brands
- Corporate Governance
- Technology and New Media
- Southwestern Law School, J.D.
- University of California Los Angeles, B.A.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Women’s Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Member, Latina Lawyers Bar Association
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Volunteer, South Central Scholars Alumni