Cathleen Green is an Associate in the Firm’s Corporate and Entertainment, Media & the Arts Departments.
Cathleen’s practice focuses on corporate and transactional matters, with an emphasis in entertainment, fashion and technology. Her practice includes providing corporate counseling, as well as drafting and negotiating agreements in a variety of corporate transactions and general corporate matters. Cathleen also has experience in antitrust and regulatory compliance, mediation and ADR, as well as employment matters.
Selected representative matters include:
- Serving as Corporate Counsel of Onestop Internet Inc. In that capacity, she provided the company with general corporate guidance while also negotiating and drafting various multi-million dollar commercial contracts with globally recognized brands, including technology transactions, licensing agreements, marketing agreements, independent contractor agreements, and term sheets. Additionally, Cathleen provided the company with litigation and risk management counseling, including managing outside counsel, reviewing corporate insurance policies, providing employment law counseling, attending mediations, and negotiating settlement agreements.*
- Serving as Corporate Counsel to GDC Digital Cinema Network USA LLC, where she focused mainly on the expansion of theatrical digital projection in the U.S. and Latin America. Additionally, she performed due diligence to facilitate a large securities transaction with a Fortune 500 company.*
- Drafting and Negotiating A Multi-Million Dollar, Multi Year Joint Venture/Enterprise Software Licensing Partnership Agreement with a Global E-Commerce Platform Provider.*
- Drafting and Negotiating a Multi-Million Dollar Licensing Agreement with a Global Fashion Brand.*
- Drafting and negotiating various commercial contracts related to digital media such as theatrical distribution agreements, exhibition agreements, and confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.*
- Advising on corporate branding, marketing, promotions, website terms and conditions, sweepstakes, privacy and cyber-security.*
- Successfully pursuing and maximizing claims in large antitrust settlements on behalf of a broad range of national and international clients, with specific emphasis in financial and technology related pricing cartels.*
* Matters handled prior to joining the Firm
- Entertainment, Technology and Media
- Fashion Law and E-Commerce
- Licensing and Intellectual Property
- Loyola Law School, J.D.
- University of Arizona, B.A., Cum Laude
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Entering Academic Scholarship, Loyola Law School
- Wildcat Excellence Award, The University of Arizona