Beau Boudreaux is an Associate in the Firm’s Corporate Department.
Beau has experience in a variety of corporate matters, with emphasis on executive compensation and secured transactions. He also works on transactional matters involving entertainment and real estate.
Selected representative matters include:
- Advising and structuring executive compensation packages for CEOs at public companies with market caps in excess of $2.0 billion.
- Advising on emerging areas of law, such as consumer privacy and data brokering.
- Advising on and drafting promotional agreements for domestic and international sweepstakes.
- Acted as counsel to producers, talent, and production companies in a range of intellectual property matters.
- Advising and structuring executive compensation package for celebrity fashion executive with an international fashion brand.
- Advising award-winning branding company on corporate and transactional matters.
- Advising on domestic and international franchise ventures.
- Entertainment, Media & The Arts
- Real Estate
- Western State University, J.D.
- University of Southern California, B.A. English