Adam Krepack is an Associate in the Firm’s Corporate Department.
Adam has experience in a wide range of transactional matters, with a focus in mergers & acquisitions, financings, corporate governance, media & entertainment and other strategic transactions.
Selected representative matters include:
- Represented a prominent private equity company in its sale to a multinational holding conglomerate.*
- Advised a multinational media and entertainment company in connection with a joint venture.*
- Advised an entertainment and media technology company in connection with its sale to a media conglomerate.*
- Represented a leading private equity company in connection with its acquisition of a national security and technology company.*
- Represented a data analytics and cyber security services contractor in its sale to a government services integrator.*
- Represented a semiconductor company in its acquisition of a networking server company.*
- Provided corporate governance advice to an intellectual property investment and asset management firm.*
- Represented both issuers and underwriters in connection with debt financings.*
* Matters handled prior to joining the Firm
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Entertainment, Media & The Arts
- University of Southern California, J.D.
- Babson College, B.S.