Wendy L. Caldwell is the Executive Director at the Firm.
Wendy has been with the Firm since 2008. She has substantial legal industry knowledge and is instrumental in identifying and planning for the changing needs of the Firm. Wendy specializes in process optimization and has extensive experience managing business operations such as finance, human resources, technology and marketing.
Summary of Responsibilities:
As Executive Director, Wendy manages the business functions as well as the overall operations of the Firm. In addition to general responsibility for financial planning, quality controls, and personnel administration, she specializes in identifying and analyzing complex issues and implementing solutions that contribute significantly to cost-effective management throughout the Firm. As a member of the Firm’s management team, Wendy shares responsibility with the Partners for strategic planning, risk management and Firm development.
- MBA | Emphasis in Finance Ken Blanchard College of Business Grand Canyon University
- B.S. | Accountancy WP Carey School of Business Arizona State University
- Hugh Downs School of Human Communication Arizona State University
- Certified Public Accountant | State of Arizona
- Certification in Human Resources Management | UCLA
- Yellow Belt Certification | Legal Lean Sigma Process Improvement
- ALA | Association of Legal Administrators
- SHRM | Society for Human Resource Management
- LAALRA | LA Legal Recruitment Association
- Cal Chamber | HR California
- Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce
- AICPA | American Institute of CPAs
- LACMA | Avant-Garde
- SHE-CAN | Mentor