Jordan A. Bender is an Associate in the Firm’s Litigation Department.
Jordan’s practice focuses on commercial litigation and intellectual property matters. He represents clients in general business matters.
Selected representative matters include:
- Worked on case involving misappropriation of trade secrets, unfair competition, and business tort allegations
- Worked on case involving fraudulent misrepresentations and breach of implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing by large international corporation
- Worked on case involving breach of contract and manufacturing defects for inventive client
- Business Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Loyola Law School, J.D., 2016
- University of Southern California, B.A., 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Member, California Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association